[Olympus] Latest version of the PRL

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Nov 2 17:21:43 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

	Attached is the latest version of the PRL paper where the comments discussed on Monday and those received up until today have been implemented.

	Please review and send any additional comments by 17:00 EST, Friday, November 4 after which we will distribute what we hope will be the final version for discussion on Monday, November 8 during the collaboration meeting.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu