[Olympus] Monthly collaboration meetin

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Sat Jul 9 06:30:33 EDT 2016

Dear Douglas.
Just to be better prepared for Monday concussion,
Could you please specify what is planned to be published.
As I see from your summary presented on Wiki the most successful
analysis is related to our monitors (12 deg. and SyBM).
Is my understanding correct that the paper will be focused on that?
Which journal  have you  in mind the paper to submit to.
My position is that any OLYMPUS publication would be very welcome anyway.
With best regards StanB