[Olympus] Monthly collaboration meetin

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Thu Jul 7 08:07:21 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

	The next monthly collaboration meeting will be on Monday, July 11 at 10:00 EST (16:00 CET).

	Please note that we are converging on a result !

	Thus it is important that all members of the collaboration be aware of the progress that has been made and take this opportunity to ask questions.

	I propose that, after this this meeting on Monday, we meet again on Monday, July 25 (i.e. two weeks later) and that we hold meetings more frequently afterwards to review results, address any concerns, etc.  This is leading to a final result and obtaining approval from the collaboration to publish this result and show the result in conferences.

26-415 M.I.T.                                  Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                        Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                       E-mail: hasell at mit.edu