[Olympus] GHP abstract

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Mon Dec 19 06:00:02 EST 2016

Dear Norik,

admittedly I used a bit bold language. I am attaching a revised version
with the two sentences "The results indicate ..." and "There is evidence
..." removed.

However, the doubts in the correctness of hard TPE not only come from the
absence of a large effect in R2gamma but also from the epsilon
independence of the recoil polarizations Pt/Pl and the linearity of RB.
To me it looks like the higher-order effects dominate the phenomenology,
not hard TPE, and this has been described best by theories like that of
the Kuraev/Tomasi-Gustafsson group. One important conclusion is that
additional data at higher Q2 are needed to close the chapter on this.

Best regards
   Michael