[Olympus] GHP abstract

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Mon Dec 19 05:12:28 EST 2016

Dear Michael,

Due to essential change of our main conclusion in the revised paper
version I see that you made even more strong statement in the abstract of
your talk saying that " The results indicate only little dependence of the
cross section on the lepton charge and generate signifcant doubt in the
hard two-photon exchange hypothesis" Is it correct? I mean that before we
were speculated that observed closenest to unity for R_{\gamma gamma} is
mainly due to expected small size of the two-photon exchange effect at
compatible low Q^2 relaized at the OLYMPUS kinematcs?  I expect quite hot
discussion during any presentation with such a strong in fact negative statement...

Best regards,
Norik