[Olympus] Video meeting today with Elke

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Mon Oct 19 07:26:45 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	Somewhat away from custom, Elke has requested that we meet today rather than in person Wednesday at DESY to go over the status of the analysis.  The meeting will be at 13:00 EST (19:00 CET) today, Monday, October 19.

	The SeeVogh information for the meeting follows.  Note it is not the normal OLYMPUS meeting ID.  Jan, Uwe, and I will attend as will the MIT graduate students.  Lauren Ice who will give the PRC open session presentation is unavailable as she is currently traveling to Hamburg.  Everyone is welcome to join though I would ask you to mute your microphones when you are not talking to avoid excessive noise, echo, and feedback during the meeting.

Title:		Olympus DESY PRC
Community:	BNL
Meeting type: Open Meeting (Round Table)

Meeting Access Information:
	SeeVoghRN Application       http://research.seevogh.com/joinSRN?meeting=M9MIMi2228DlDl9t9sDD99
	Mobile App :  Meeting ID: 738 1917   or  Link: http://research.seevogh.com/join?meeting=M9MIMi2228DlDl9t9sDD99

Guests Access Information :
 	SeeVoghRN Application       http://research.seevogh.com/joinSRN?guest=9007370146088022050000241918
	Mobile App (only from link) http://research.seevogh.com/join?guest=9007370146088022050000241918

- Phone Bridge
	 ID: 738 1917

SeeVogh Research Network Phone Bridge Telephone Numbers:
- USA (Caltech, Pasadena, CA)
	+1 626 395 2112

- Germany (DESY, Hamburg)
	+49 40 8998 1340