[Olympus] Collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Oct 9 08:47:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

I understand how that would be useful but expect it is difficult. Everyone is working very hard and right up to the last minute to present the most recent results. When it is possible we can certainly try to put presentations up as soon as possible but I expect there will always be a tendency to work right up to the time for the meeting and to show the latest plots.

Sent from my iPhone