[Olympus] Monthly meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Sun Nov 29 21:17:29 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	Just a reminder that the next monthly meeting will be Monday, November 30 at 10:00 EST (16:00 CET).

	I will give a very brief overview of our current status.  If anyone else has anything to add please upload it to the Wiki at:

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=meeting_20151130

	We will use the usual SeeVogh meeting and hopefully the sound from MIT will be better after the upgrade to the operating system.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu