[Olympus] Post presentations

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Apr 1 10:46:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

	This is just a reminder to everyone to post their presentations at conferences, etc. to the OLYMPUS Wiki under Presentations on the main page.  Currently the most recent presentation is my slides to the closed session of the PRC from October, 2014.  At the very least there has been the DPG last week and maybe others.  Also next week is the APS meeting.  Thanks.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu