[Olympus] World GE / GM plots

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Thu Sep 25 23:46:31 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	I have obtained the latest GE/GM plots that include all the world data from Michael Kohl and pushed them to the olympus_plots repository so that everyone can have access to good, clean copies for presentations and papers.  Hopefully as new data becomes available these can be maintained.  The new plots are in subdirectory WorldRatio.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu