[Olympus] Next collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:51:56 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	During the collaboration meeting in Dublin we tentatively agreed that the next collaboration meeting would be held at ASU in the second week of March, 2015.  That would be sometime in the period Monday, March 9 to Friday, March 13.

	Can people let me know if there are any problems with holding the meeting in that week.

	Ricardo, Lauren in particular you should confirm that this can fit into the ASU schedule regarding available rooms, etc.

	Thanks.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu