[Olympus] Keys to building 66

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Mon Nov 17 10:45:07 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	We have been asked to vacate building 66 at DESY.  Uwe has asked that any keys in our possession be sent to him.  Since I am not aware of any outstanding need to keep any keys we may have for buildings and/or rooms at DESY I would suggest that we send any DESY key to Uwe.  (i.e. HF2, TASSO Hall (WC clean room) and control room (ToF work), DORIS hall, electronics hut, etc.

	For those people at MIT and/or Bates if you give me your keys I will send them to Uwe.

	We are asked to return all keys by mid-December.

	Thanks.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu