[Olympus] Collaboration meeting at ASU in Phoenix, Arizona

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Nov 14 11:19:18 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	As we discussed at the Dublin meeting, the next OLYMPUS collaboration meeting will be at Arizona State University in Phoenix Arizona.

	The time for this meeting is during the week of March 9 - 13, 2015.  I believe a two day meeting will be sufficient to go over the progress on the OLYMPUS analysis.  Therefore I propose to have the meeting either Monday - Tuesday (9-10) or Thursday - Friday (12-13) of that week.  These periods are adjacent to weekends which possibly make it easier to travel and/or sightsee before or after the meeting.

	To select the dates I have created a Doodle poll at:

http://doodle.com/h3ve96y6qki6gnqm

	Please indicate the dates when you would come, could come if necessary, or could not come.

	Thanks.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu