[Olympus] momentum spectrum

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Tue May 13 09:26:57 EDT 2014

Dear Brian and colleagues,
Thanks a lot for your plot.  In view of our Monday discussion, the =

result is as expected.
The broad Kirill's distribution is due to reconstruction done without =

GEMs with MWPC only. The MWPC spatial resolution is about 0.5mm while =

the total deflection of the lepton in the magnetic field  is 2. to =

2.5mm, i.e. momentum resolution (without GEMs) must be very poor.
This has also been demonstrated by Yuri in his MC studies.
I included Brian's plot in a the attached file where various variants =

(with or without GEMs reconstruction) are presented.
A good cross check is made.
With best regards, StanB