[Olympus] DPG2014 group report

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Fri Mar 14 19:26:13 EDT 2014

Dear Juergen,

this looks very good!

The schematics plot on page 23 of 44 is chopped on the bottom;
the photo on page 29 of 44 is screwed up in the pdf (when I open it with
Peview, with acrobat is looks fine).

I would include some of the stuff that Axel showed (e.g. slide sequence
15-17 in his presentation from the collaboration meeting).

Do you want to include one slide about the radiative MC?

Somewhere you should mention that a first paper has been published in NIM.

Best regards
   Michael