[Olympus] Meeting

Rodriguez Pineiro, David D.RodriguezPineiro at gsi.de
Wed Feb 26 09:19:32 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Here attached map we made one for another meeting in Mainz some time ago. I=
t might be useful. =

This shows the path from the bus stop Roberto mentioned (one needs to cross=
 a pedestrian bridge at the beginning) to the HIM building (orange square).=
 The KPH is opposite to it (Kernphysik)

David Rodr=EDguez Pi=F1eiro=A0
Mechanical Engineer
HIM - Helmholtz-Institut Mainz
=A0
Main Address: GSI, Office HB 1.001
Planckstr.1, 64291 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 6159-71 1634
Fax: +49 (0) 6159-71 3601
=A0
Mainz University Address: Office 0-321
Johannes Gutenberg Universit=E4t Mainz
Johann-Joachim-Becherweg 36, 55128 Mainz, Germany
Tel.:=A0 +49 (0) 6131-39 29605
Fax.: +49 (0) 6131-39 29609
=A0
e-mail:=A0d.rodriguezpineiro at gsi.de
web: www-panda.gsi.de
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0web.mit.edu/olympus =