[Olympus] Fwd: Re: Col. meeting

perez perez at mail.desy.de
Wed Feb 12 08:39:25 EST 2014

Hi Uwe
I just ask our secretaries if Helmholtz Institute Mainz or the =

University Mainz have special conditions with some hotel. They tell me, =

some hotel (like Hotel Hammer) have special price for the university =

guest if you ask. I attach the image of the University campus with the =

location of the HIM building, more information can be find in:

http://www.him.uni-mainz.de/Kontakt

All hotel from the list are close to the main train station.

Cheers,
Roberto

On 12/02/14 14:10, Uwe Schneekloth wrote:
> Hallo Roberto,
>
> ich wollte Dich auch nach dem Kollaborationstreffen fragen. Ich vermute,
> dass es in Eurem Institut stattfindet. Wie kommt man vom Hauptbahnhof, bz=
w.
> vom Zentrum, man besten da hin? Daraus ergibt sich auch die Frage,
> welche Hotels guenstig liegen. Gibt es ueber das Helmholtzinstitut oder
> die Uni verbilligte Hotelzimmer?

-- =

Dr. Roberto Francisco P=E9rez Benito
Helmholtz-Institut Mainz
Johannes Gutenberg Universit=E4t Mainz
Johann Joachim Becher Weg 36
DE 55099 Mainz
Office 0-321
Tel.: +49 6131 / 39-29605
Fax.: +49 6131 / 39-29609
"cada uno de nos somos tanto como vos, pero todos juntos
  mucho m=E1s que vos."
           =

            Francesc de Vinatea al Rey Alfonso IV de Ar=E1gon