[Olympus] Fwd: Re: Col. meeting

perez perez at mail.desy.de
Wed Feb 12 05:27:15 EST 2014

Hi Denis
For the collaboration meeting at Mainz no hostel are arrange for the =

participant. I send you a list of Hotel/Hostel close to the main =

station, also you can find in internet better accommodation price.
They are no fee for the collaboration meeting, as it is in Hamburg or it =

was in MIT.

Cheers, Roberto

On 11/02/14 20:11, Denis Veretennikov wrote:
> Hi Roberto,
> We now estimating cost of traveling to Mainz for collaboration
> meeting. At some meeting you told that you are planning to arrange
> hostel for participance, but Im not sure about this :), so could you
> tell me how much it cost or we should book hotel? Also, how much we
> should pay for the fee?
>
> Best regards, Denis.

-- =

Dr. Roberto Francisco P=E9rez Benito
Helmholtz-Institut Mainz
Johannes Gutenberg Universit=E4t Mainz
Johann Joachim Becher Weg 36
DE 55099 Mainz
Office 0-321
Tel.: +49 6131 / 39-29605
Fax.: +49 6131 / 39-29609
"cada uno de nos somos tanto como vos, pero todos juntos
  mucho m=E1s que vos."
           =

            Francesc de Vinatea al Rey Alfonso IV de Ar=E1gon