[Olympus] OLYMPUS target paper draft

Brian S. Henderson bhender1 at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 9 13:39:44 EST 2014

Hello all,

Sorry for the trouble with the PDF.  I have placed a new copy of the =

file on the wiki on the publications page (and attached it to this =

message) which I have tested in Acrobat Reader in Windows and Linux =

(although not OS X).  I will keep both copies on the wiki updated as we =

make any further changes.  Let me know if you have any more problems.

Brian