[Olympus] Talk on Monday

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Tue Feb 4 08:43:50 EST 2014

Dear Stan,

I'm also happy with the expected shape for  \chi2/dof
distribution, this is real indication on reasonable tracking
algorithm. As to the questions you are asking they should be re-direct to
Jan, because I'm not anymore defining \chi2, dof, and \chi2/dof. I'm just
using the variables Jan provided in reconstructed root files, like
tracks[j].chi2dof; or tracks[j].chi2 (used before),
where j is in the range [0,tracks.size()]

Best regards,

Norik