[Olympus] Talk on Monday

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Tue Feb 4 08:31:15 EST 2014

Dear Norik, I am quite happy to see this newly plotted Ch2.
Yet, I am puzzled how have you managed to get rid of this double-peak
structure. Could you please provide us with the equations being used for
ch2 in both cases?What is the number of degree of freedom ? What means
"reflect hit multiplicity"? Have you divided your ch2 by this
number?...etc.Could you please give some more details.
Best regards StanB