[Olympus] Talk for PANIC 2014

Norair Akopov akopov at mail.desy.de
Sat Aug 23 14:40:32 EDT 2014

  Dear Colleagues,

  Attached is my modified talk for the upcoming PANIC 2014. Thanks to
useful practice on the last Friday Lumi meeting I reduced the number of
slides, and hope I will not have hard time problems (as it was before)
during my talk. I tried to take into account all comments/suggestions, as
possible improve the quality of the plots (thanks to all colleagues for
comments, suggestions as well for plots sent to me!).

I still have two days to make more improvements, all suggestions are
welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Norik