[Olympus] GRC2014 poster award

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Wed Aug 13 09:46:08 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Rebecca Russell's poster "Radiative Corrections for the OLYMPUS
Experiment" has been selected as the best experimental poster at the
ongoing Gordon Research Conference on Photonuclear Reactions in
Holderness, NH, August 10-15, 2014.

49 posters have been evaluated carefully for appearance, content, quality
of presentation and personal contribution. The best experimental and
theoretical poster has been selected for oral presentations on Thursday.

Please join me congratulating Becky on this great achievement.

Greetings from Holderness
    Michael