[Olympus] PANIC rehearsals, next Monday meeting cancelled, Dublin collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Aug 20 14:16:22 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	This is a reminder of what was agreed during Monday's weekly meeting:

1. We will review the PANIC presentations from Norik and Dmitry during the regular luminosity meeting on Friday, September 22.

2. Various people will not be available next Monday because of the PANIC conference and other travel plans.  Therefore the weekly collaboration meeting for Monday, September 25 is cancelled.

3. I am beginning to plan the agenda for the upcoming collaboration meeting in Dublin, September 8-9.  Anyone wishing to make a presentation, either in person or via SeeVogh, should send me a title for their talk and a an estimate of the time they require.

4.  I have started a Wiki page for the Dublin meeting.  There is some information there for people planning to attend in person.  Eventually the agenda, talks, etc. should be uploaded to this page.  Please locate attached talks in meetings:20140908.

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=collaboration-meeting-sep2014

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu