[Olympus] [Olympus-lumi] Follow-Up on Today's 12 Degree Discussion

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Mon Aug 18 18:00:21 EDT 2014

Hi,
I would like to add that whenever new plots are shared to be discussed
then the codes which were used to generate the plots need to be shared,
too. The best way is to push them into the respective git repo (e.g.
olympus_lumigem).

Without sharing the codes, meaningful discussions are hardly possible.
When presenting plots in the meeting(s), the slides should contain all
necessary info to understand them, in order to avoid the storm of
questions during the presentation, like it happened today.

Best regards
   Michael