[Olympus] Preliminary version of PRC talk

Brian S. Henderson bhender1 at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 19 18:47:58 EDT 2014

Just one quick comment regarding the 12 degree MC/data comparison plots,
I posted a new set of plots to the wiki that corrects the typo in the
legend (although they also have 1.2 MC scaling rather than 1.1 which
matches the left all six tracking better).  Just let me know if you
would like me to remake any of the plots.  I can do that pretty quickly
and easily.

Brian