[Olympus] Weekly minutes recorders

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Mon Apr 14 16:31:08 EDT 2014

Dear Doug,

I think the minutes have been very useful. The students have done a
great job providing this. If no voluneers can be found we should consider
a rotation by assignment (and discuss this at the next meeting).

The minutes could also be at a somewhat less detailed level, if it makes
possible volunteers feel repelled by the level of sophistication.

Best regards
   Michael