[Olympus] Latest version of OLYMPUS NIM paper

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 8 20:32:26 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	The attached PDF file is the latest version of the draft OLYMPUS NIM paper=
.  In general everything is more or less complete and in good shape with a =
few exceptions:

	The luminosity overview possibly still needs some work.

	There is very little on the GEM detectors.

	The DAQ section is basically as I copied from the TDR and needs to be brou=
ght up to date.

	The goal is to finish this by early October so we can get approval during =
the collaboration meeting to submit it to NIM for publication.  Please revi=
ew and send comments to the relevant expert:

Douglas Hasell - Abstract, Introduction, Detector Overview, Trigger, Summary

Uwe Schneekloth - DORIS

Jan Bernauer - Target and Vacuum, Slow Control, Data Quality Monitoring

Axel Schmidt - Toroid Magnet, Wire chambers

Michael Kohl - TOF, Luminosity Overview, GEM

Denis Veretennikov - MWPC

Roberto Perez Benito - M=F8ller

Philipp Hoffmeister - DAQ

Brian Henderson - Operation