[Olympus] Next OLYMPUS Collaboration meeting at Mainz.

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 4 14:22:02 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	It has been proposed that we hold the next collaboration meeting at Mainz in March, 2014.

	At the last collaboration meeting we chose to have our next meeting in March before the next PRC meeting (typically held in April but not yet scheduled).  There are three existing events in March to consider.  Please let me know if there are any additional constraints.

1. Mainz Carnival - February 28 - March 5, 2014,

2. DPG meeting (Hadronic and Nuclear), Frankfurt - March 17 - 21, 2014, and

3. DPG meeting (Particle Physics), Mainz - March 24 - 28, 2014.

	The particle physics meeting may not concern many of us though maybe it is a useful coincidence.  It may be a complication for hosting our meeting at Mainz.  Roberto?

	I have created a Doodle poll so people can indicate their preferences.  Please indicate your preferences by November 17, 2014 and I will announce the choice at the Monday meeting, November 18.

	The Doodle pol is at:

http://www.doodle.com/rqbyihszck2p6uew

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu