[Olympus] Meeting

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 8 05:44:51 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The OLYMPUS collaboration meeting will start in a few hours.

We will broadcast the meeting using the normal SeeVogh OLYMPUS meeting site.  See the instructions and URL on the OLYMPUS web page under Meetings.

Please upload your talks to the Wiki as normal. We will broadcast them from MIT.

If you are listening to the presentations remotely please mute your microphone to avoid transmitting unintentional noise. Of course remember to turn your microphone on when you have a question or comment.

If there are any problems please send me an E-mial and I will try to help. The meeting site should start up in about 2 hours.