[Olympus] DESY meeting

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Tue Feb 19 09:26:36 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

After some discussions with Norik and Stan, we decided to have regular, weekly
meetings at DESY. We would appreciate if everybody present at  DESY attends
these meetings. The idea is to go through the various activities and discuss
presentations to be present in the following Monday meeting.

The regular date is Thursday 15:30hrs, in our meeting room. This week we will
however meet Friday at 11:00hrs. Please attend.

Best regards,
Uwe