[Olympus] Weekly Meeting Minutes

Brian S. Henderson bhender1 at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 2 13:39:53 EST 2013

Hello all,

As discussed in today's meeting, I have compiled minutes including a
brief summary of the topics discussed, questions asked, responses given,
and suggestions made.  The minutes are available on the OLYMPUS wiki
(https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=compiled_minutes_of_the_weekly_meetings).
The idea is to keep a single page of the minutes in reverse
chronological order, so that all meeting summaries can be quickly
searched at once.  To keep things running smoothly, I suggest that we
get a volunteer to compile the minutes for the next meeting each week.

If anyone has any addenda or corrections to minutes for this week, just
let me know.

Thanks,
Brian