[Olympus] Reminder for PRC readiness review preparation meeting

Jürgen Diefenbach juergen.diefenbach at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:24:03 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I uploaded my revised slides to the wiki (last Monday meeting, where the
other slides are). I will look over them once more, so if there are
still comments or suggestions, let me know. I wasn't able to make a new
lumi vs. runnumber plot as cooking all files with the latest tracking
takes a considerable amount of time, therefore I added some older plots
(trackcandidates vs. runno and lepton energy and theta from tracking).

Cheers,

Jürgen

Douglas Kenneth Hasell wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> 	This is just a reminder about the preparation meeting tomorrow for the PRC readiness review.  This meeting will be held at the normal time for the OLYMPUS weekly meeting (i.e. 16:00 HH time, 10:00 Boston time) and will use the normal EVO link.
>
> 	Presentations should be uploaded to the Wiki as normal.
>
> 	This is not meant to be a rehearsal for the readiness review so the speakers need not go into all the detail which they will for the PRC.  We can schedule a rehearsal for later in the week.  The purpose of this meeting is just to show what each person is planning to present to the PRC.  The collaboration should comment on what is planned to be presented, volunteer to prepare additional slides or plots, and suggest other ways the presentations can be improved.
>
> 	While there are only four people scheduled to make presentations to the PRC on 24 September it is up to all members of the collaboration to make sure we have the very best and latest results available.
>
> 	The speakers for the PRC readiness review are:
>
> Douglas Hasell - Overview
> Jürgen Diefenbach - Luminosity
> Alexander Winnebeck- Trigger, DORIS, and Run plan
> Jan Bernauer - Offline analysis
>
>                                                     Cheers,
>                                                             Douglas
>
> 26-415 M.I.T.                                 Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
> 77 Massachusetts Avenue                       Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
> Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu

Dr. Jürgen Diefenbach

--

Hampton University