[Olympus] Reminder for PRC readiness review preparation meeting

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 16 15:28:51 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

	This is just a reminder about the preparation meeting tomorrow for the PRC=
 readiness review.  This meeting will be held at the normal time for the OL=
YMPUS weekly meeting (i.e. 16:00 HH time, 10:00 Boston time) and will use t=
he normal EVO link.

	Presentations should be uploaded to the Wiki as normal.

	This is not meant to be a rehearsal for the readiness review so the speake=
rs need not go into all the detail which they will for the PRC.  We can sch=
edule a rehearsal for later in the week.  The purpose of this meeting is ju=
st to show what each person is planning to present to the PRC.  The collabo=
ration should comment on what is planned to be presented, volunteer to prep=
are additional slides or plots, and suggest other ways the presentations ca=
n be improved.

	While there are only four people scheduled to make presentations to the PR=
C on 24 September it is up to all members of the collaboration to make sure=
 we have the very best and latest results available.

	The speakers for the PRC readiness review are:

Douglas Hasell - Overview
J=FCrgen Diefenbach - Luminosity
Alexander Winnebeck- Trigger, DORIS, and Run plan
Jan Bernauer - Offline analysis

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu       =
    =