[Olympus] Report from last service wednesday

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 10 11:57:46 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

today we planned to have a dry run for our data taking with all detectors and test all 4 configurations today.

However, due to some repairs on DORIS RF and failures in the LINAC we just got 1 hour of beam today. We took 3 runs with all detectors and I hope each group is looking into the data to verify the operation and maybe identify issues. There are also 2 cosmic runs we recorded during the day.

Cheers,

Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Winnebeck
winnebeck at mit.edu<mailto:winnebeck at mit.edu>

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Bldg 26 / Rm 441
02139 Cambridge, MA, USA
Tel: +1-617-253-6580