[Olympus] Annual radiation safety Instruction

Wladimir Hain Wladimir.Hain at desy.de
Thu Nov 15 03:16:04 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,
the annual Radiation safety instruction is coming soon. For our groups
the 6th of December is foreseen. One lecture is in English. At the
attachment the invitation.
Cheers,
Wladimir.

| Wladimir Hain                                                       |
| ATLAS/ZEUS/F1                                                       |
| DESY                                                                |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 (9)3075  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                     |
| Mobil: +49-170 78 07 496                                            |
| email: hain at mail.desy.de                                            |