[Olympus] PRC74

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Sun Nov 11 06:12:27 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

the review on Thursday went very well. The meeting was attended by Uwe,
Jan and myself, Douglas was dialing in. Elke and the PRC committee are
congratulating us on the significant progress that was made not only since
last April but also since the readiness review in September.

Concerns were expressed about the efficiency of the wire chamber data in
light of the noise presence, and of the previous discussion on missing
tracks, and whether it is still relevant or returns back. The importance
of detailed simulations to control the systematics was recognized.

We are being wished a successful run, and the committee is looking forward
to see first results in spring (we cautioned them, however, that quality
results will take more time).

Best regards
   Michael