[Olympus] OLYMPUS radiative corrections meeting May 7-8

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Thu May 3 16:01:03 EDT 2012

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
This is to let you know that we will meet on Monday May 7th and Tuesday May 8th
to discuss the radiative corrections for OLYMPUS.  Prof. Andrei Afanasev from
George Washington University, Dr. Svetlana Barkanova from Acadia University and
Dr. Aleksandrs Aleksejevs from Memorial University will be attending.  The
meeting will start at 11 am (Boston time) on Monday.  When we are meeting in
session, we will have a connection via EVO to the regular OLYMPUS meeting site.
 You are welcome to join the meeting.
with best regards,
Richard