[Olympus] ToF rates from Monte Carlo

Ricardo Alarcon ricardo.alarcon at asu.edu
Thu May 3 01:15:26 EDT 2012

Dear Axel,

I would like to second Michael's request, namely how the rates are
distributed along the TOF bars. I am interested in the four forward bars in
each sector to see if the rates are uniformly distributed over them or not.

Regards,

Ricardo

Professor Ricardo Alarcon
Department of Physics, Associate Chair