[Olympus] remaining program

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Thu Dec 20 12:48:18 EST 2012

Dear Norik and all,
Please go to OLYMPUS WIKI
https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=readinessplots
The numbers I have given  are absolutely correct.
They are reproduced by Jan one to one. So please do not be mis leaded by
otherwise.
As for energy variation, I of course did not have in mind absolute
energy calibration, only would like to experimentally measure the
sensitivity to 1 MeV variation of the beam energy, yes , for one beam
species would be enough. Otherwise, only MC correction could be applied
which is to me  somewhat risky. I would like to remind that Novosibirsk
people are very much concerned about the beam variation monitoring. So
if to increase the energy by some 10 MeV is not a big deal and not time
consuming  I would proceed with that.
Merry Christmas, StanB