[Olympus] Status report on online software

Jan C. Bernauer bernauer at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 28 08:47:25 EDT 2012

Dear all,

  As I have mentioned yesterday, I would like to see some kind of report
on the status of the software for each group as a preparation for the
readiness review and for the fall run.
The focus is the software we will use while taking data, that is, run
screening and online/near online monitoring.

Please, provide for this Thursday (08/30) one or two slides detailing:
- What is provided for run screening (setDetectorFlag)
- What is planned to be provided for run screening (Who is doing it,
estimated timeframe)
- What is complete for online monitoring (e.g. wire maps,...)
- What is planned for online monitoring (who is doing it...)

Just from top of my head, this is a list of topics (and people who I
would ask to organize these slides) I would like to get an update on:

- ToF (Michael)
- Main Trigger (Alexander)
- 12Deg Trigger (Juergen)
- LumiGem (Juergen)