[Olympus] OLYMPUS Review

Axel Schmidt axel.w.schmidt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:26:12 EDT 2012

To be clear, using the MC, I found a rate of about 13 counts per inv. nb for e-/pos and e+/neg and about 18 counts per inv. nb for e+/pos and e-/neg.  These numbers are for both sectors.

At nominal luminosity (3E33 /cm^2/s  = e inv. nb /s ), this comes out to rates of 39 Hz and 54 Hz respectively.

Best,
Axel