[Olympus] Summary of October beam time

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 31 05:35:35 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

please find attached a short summary of our October beam time. I'm glad to report on major progress in all sub systems.
Notes for our daily beam time meetings can be found in the main section of our elog system (http://olympus.desy.de/elog/)
At this point I would like to thank all the people who helped to make it a successful beam time. Especially the ones, who took over the night shifts.

Today we won't have our weekly evo meeting, but next week it will be again at the regular time. Therefore I would like to ask you to look into the data we acquired and prepare quantitative results for next week. I would propose the group leaders prepare some slides, which should be discussed before internally in the sub group to keep the meeting efficient.

Cheers,

Alexander