[Olympus] Trigger scheme for Olympus

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Tue May 10 13:48:48 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

please find attached s short sketch of the trigger scheme for Olympus. The main trigger is the same as we have been using all the time. The new part is the generation of the trigger signals from the TOF detectors, as discussed today.
If you have any complains let me know soon. I want to implement everything still in May.
The only extension I can think of might be a second level trigger on the drift chamber hit multiplicity, but this is just an idea when we run into trouble with the readout speed / dead time.

Cheers,

Alexander