[Olympus] List of Olympus coordinators

Frank Maas maas at kph.uni-mainz.de
Wed Jul 6 01:45:35 EDT 2011

Dear Alexander, =

thank you vey much for this information, =

please update the informtion on the olympus web page too.

best regards
Frank =

Am 05.07.2011 um 23:04 schrieb Alexander Winnebeck:

> Dear colleagues,
> =

> as discussed in our meeting last week, we send around an updated list of =
coordinators for Olympus:
> =

> DAQ		Christian Funke
> TOF 		Inti Lehmann
> Target		Richard Milner
> LGEMs		Juergen Diefenbach
> MWPC		Alexander Kiselev
> Moeller		Roberto Perez Benito
> Trigger		Alexander Winnebeck
> Offline		Jan Bernauer
> DC			Douglas Hasell
> Hardware	Douglas Hasell
> Project/desy	Uwe Schneekloth
> =

> For the moment Jan is going to merge the Monte Carlo and the analysis and=
 is therefore coordinating the whole offline software. At our next meeting =
we should see if we can separate these topics again or not.
> The major job of a coordinator is to act as contact person for requests e=
tc.  as well as to organize the work. And if needed to push to stay within =
the schedule.
> =

> The roll-in is coming closer, so let's go ahead and bring Olympus onto th=
e right track.
> =

> Regards,
> =

> Michael and Alexander
> =

> --
> Dr. Alexander Winnebeck
> winnebeck at mit.edu
> =

> Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
> 77 Massachusetts Avenue
> Bldg 26 / Rm 441
> 02139 Cambridge, MA, USA
> Tel: +1-617-253-3680
> =

> DESY
> Bldg 66 / Rm 002
> Notkestrasse 85
> 22603 Hamburg / Germany
> Tel: +49-40-8998-6402
> =

> =

-----------------
Prof. Dr. Frank Maas - GSI Darmstadt / JGU Mainz

Director, Helmholtz Institute Mainz
Hadronphysics II

eMail f.maas at gsi.de =

Tel.: +49 6131 392 7447 (Mz)
Tel.: +49 6159 711601 (GSI)
Fax. +49 6131 392 7448  Mobile +49 174 3281502

GSI Helmholtzzentrum f=FCr Schwerionenforschung GmbH =

Planckstra=DFe 1 =

64291 Darmstadt =

www.gsi.de

Gesellschaft mit beschr=E4nkter Haftung =

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Darmstadt =

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528

Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrung: Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Horst St=F6cker, =

Dr. Hartmut Eickhoff

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph =

Stellvertreter: Ministerialdirigent Dr. Rolf Bernhardt