[Olympus] Publications and Talks

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Jan 21 11:06:57 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

DESY keeps a database of all publications, talks, conference proceedings and
theses related to DESY research activities. We should start to provide this
information. Please let me know, cc to Sylvie Faverot-Spengler, whether you
had any talks, publications, etc. in 2010 related to OLYMPUS.

Best regards,
Uwe