[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting Dinner

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Jan 21 10:57:46 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

This time our collaboration meeting dinner on Monday will on the old habor boat
"Bergedorf" in Oevelgoenne. The location is called "Museumhafen-Cafe".
Time 19:00hrs, phone 397383

Please let me know if you are going to join us, whether you need a ride and
whether you have a car.

Best regards,
Uwe

some links (in German)