[Olympus] DORIS service week

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Thu Aug 25 08:31:54 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We should make up our mind what to do during the upcoming service week, Sept. 12- 16.

According to Frank the boundary conditions are:
- DORIS activities 2 days ( 1 1/2 day with access)
- In principle, beam operation should be possible every day except Wednesday.
- Startup for synchrotron radiation operation Friday noon.

Please let me know whether you are planning to do any work requiring
access and how much time you would need.
Some items which were mentioned in our meeting on Monday are the
wire chamber HV and TOF/PMT HV settings.

We would like to start the assembly of the shielding wall support structure.

In addition, we should start planning our tests with beam.

Best regards,
Uwe