[Olympus] Fastbus Readout

Jan C. Bernauer jan.bernauer at t-online.de
Wed Aug 24 08:34:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

  is this after a modification of the software, or with the same setup as
before, but just without event data? I.e., is the difference from 2.6 to
1.3 kHz
just the added data, or have you tweaked the software to wait less?

I think moving the ADC is worth a try, but we need to check for ground
loops.

Best,
Jan