[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting Dinner

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Tue Aug 24 05:17:23 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The dinner during our collaboration meeting will be on Monday 19:00hrs in =

Restaurant Eisenstein, Friedensallee 9 www.restaurant-eisenstein.de. =

The restaurant is located in the so called =93ZEISE Hallen=94 in Ottensen, =
which was =

the location of the former ZEISE ship propeller manufacturer. It can easily=
 be =

reached by bus from DESY. =

(It is very close to the Pakistani restaurant we went in April.)

Please let me know whether you are going to join us.

Best regards,
Uwe